Thursday, November 18, 2010

Autumn Greetings

Just a short posting as I am running behind today with all that
I have to do before going into work this afternoon.

This week at The Shabby Tea Room this photo was provided as inspiration for our creations.


The colors are just lovely and can imagine the smell of the freshly baked cakes.

I decided to use the colors as I already have my Thanksgiving cards made and mailed.

This card will be sent to a distant relative along with some snapshots
taken at a recent family gathering.


Again, I am having difficulty with my photography.
I made myself a light box but I think I chose the wrong bulbs for my lamps.
I must have taken 20 pictures and they all came out with a yellow hue.
Going to have to do a little more research into the light sources to use.

That's all for now.

Until next time, 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

So pretty, Becky!! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

Pattie said...

Love the colors here - great seasonal card! Thanks so much for joining us in the Tea Room this week!

Post a Comment

I would love to read any comments you may have! Thanks so much!