Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Rudloph Tea Light Ornament

Over on the Make The Cut forum, someone posted a link to the cutest Rudolph Ornament
that used a tea light to make the nose light up.
I thought the idea was so clever.
I got to thinking that it would be cute just as a Rudolph face too so I got busy
and designed my own.


 
I really like the way it came out.
 
I used Make The Cut software to design the ornament.
As I can not draw worth a lick, I only used shapes from within the software
and then some node editing to make the file.
 
Here is a picture with the lights off and his nose lit up.
 
 
If you would like to make your own, here is the MTC file.
 
Full project instructions and details included in the MTC file.
 
If you have any questions just leave a comment and I will get back to you.
 
 
 

Until next time, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read any comments you may have! Thanks so much!