Sunday, September 11, 2011

Junebug Dress Modeled

Today I presented the Junebug dress to my niece, Korallynne.
She was so excited when she saw it that she wanted it put on right away.

She was so cute and kept saying "Priddy".

She was the best little model.
This is the shot I got when I told her to turn around 
and show me the back of the dress.

I was lucky enough to find leotards that were almost the exact
shade of turquoise that is in the dress!

I was disappointed that I wasn't able to find any brown shoes. 
But, as it turned out, I'm glad I didn't because I found these brown ankle boots that were adorable.
You can't tell in the pictures but they have a leather ruffle on each side and they laced up the front.
Kind of reminds me of the "Little House on the Prairie" look.

The photo shoot didn't last very long.
When I got this look from my model, I knew it was over!
That's a two year old for you!


Until next time, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read any comments you may have! Thanks so much!